As Paul writes in 2 Timothy 1:7, “For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but a spirit of love, power, and a sound mind.” As followers of Christ, we do not live in fear — but instead, we aim to maintain a posture of love, power, and a sound mind in our consideration of one another, especially toward our most vulnerable neighbors and their loved ones back at home.
For this reason, we have implemented the following guidelines to ensure the health and safety of all attendees, speakers, staff, and volunteers.
We are saddened by what we have concluded to be necessary protocol at Revoice21, but we believe it is the most prudent given the COVID-19 surges in the area and the size of our gathering. We will re-evaluate our protocols and communicate any changes in advance.
Last Updated: 9/7/2021
Please read this page carefully. Here is a summary of the protocol:
- We will observe all federal, state, and local laws, and CDC guidelines
- We will require masks indoors for all ages 4 and up
- We will screen for resilience factors at the door – please prepare accordingly
- Social distancing and auditorium capacity
- Additional tips to protect fellow attendees and their loved ones
- Ticket exchanges and other questions
Adherence to Laws & Guidelines
In the spirit of Romans 13:1-2, we aim to submit to government and venue authorities as a baseline in our consideration of health risks. Therefore, we will adhere to all federal, state, local, CDC, and host venue laws and guidelines in effect at the time of the event. Attendees can find those guidelines here:
- CDC Guidelines on Prevention
- Office of the Texas Governor: Coronavirus Resources & Response
- Dallas County Coronavirus Updates and Information
- City of Dallas COVID-19 Information
Indoor Masking Will Be Required At Revoice21
The Dallas area has reported a surge in COVID-19 cases and related hospitalizations in recent weeks. Because of reports, along with being a larger gathering, we require attendees over the age of 3 to wear masks indoors at all times – even vaccinated attendees.
Children 3 and under will not be required to wear masks. Those on stage will remove their masks only when actively leading.
If you are vaccinated, masks will be optional outside. Masks may be taken off while actively eating or drinking, and all meals will be served outside through food trucks with picnic tables for seating.
Screening for Resilience Factors Upon Registration
Everybody present at the conference will be asked when they check-in at the registration desk whether they satisfy at least one of the following conditions (we won’t ask which one):
- Already had COVID-19
- Received one of the COVID-19 vaccines
- Received a negative COVID-19 test result within the past 72 hours
- Have self-quarantined for the past 10 days
Whoever does NOT satisfy at least one of the above conditions will not be permitted to enter the building and are welcome to watch the conference livestream elsewhere.
Please prepare accordingly where necessary by getting vaccinated, taking a COVID-19 test prior to attending, or self-quarantining ahead of the conference.
We understand that a variety of circumstances might prevent some people from meeting these criteria. Again, please reach out to us with any specific concerns you might have. If you cannot attend in person under these circumstances, we look forward to seeing you online, and you can register here.
This year, all sessions will take place in the Chase Oaks Legacy Campus auditorium, which seats approximately 1,800 people. Our attendance will remain within 15-20% of the auditorium’s capacity.
To help contain the spread of the virus, we encourage social distancing from other parties. Attendees can mitigate spread by sitting together in a small party that is consistent throughout the conference.
We can take initiative to protect ourselves, fellow attendees, and our fellow attendees’ loved ones back home. Here are some tips to further prevent spread:
- Ask for consent before initiating contact (ex: “Would you prefer a hug or an air-five?”)
- Please wash your hands often, especially after eating, drinking, touching your face, or using the restroom.
- As much as possible, avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- If you feel sick, even if you don’t believe you have COVID-19, please go home – and let us know so we can get you a pass to tune in online.
Ticket Exchanges & Other Questions
It is our hope that these guidelines will help current attendees and prospective registrants be informed as they decide whether or not to attend Revoice21 in light of COVID-19.
To register for Revoice21 in person, visit revoice.regfox.com/revoice21.
To register for Revoice21 online, visit revoice2021.sardius.live/.
To exchange your in-person ticket for an online ticket, or to pose any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.